Somewhere

 



I chose to use a photo of myself on a beach because I have always liked the beach and I found that there are a lot of different pictures and options for photoshopping myself into another beach photo. Somewhere I have always wanted to go since I was a kid was Australia so I thought that would be a good place to put myself. I thought that it would add something else to the photo and I found while searching for photos options that would include a kangaroo in the picture as well. I have also always wanted to see a real kangaroo in person so I thought that this was a fitting addition to the photo.

Comments

  1. Meagan, I really like how this photo turned out. I feel like it truly looks like you're on the sand with this kangaroo. The lighting exposure and saturation in the final photo all looks spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meagan! I really like what you did with this project. You did an amazing job with the lighting and exposure as it looks like you were always in the photo. I like how you chose a kangaroo on the beach for the background as it goes with what your original photo is. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meagan, This is so cool. You did a great job in this project. The lighting is good. I like that you added a picture of the kangaroo and the islands. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I really like how you went about this project. I think the edits you made really help show that you're on the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy