About Me

 




Hello! My name is Meagan Laudenslager and I am from a small town in Connecticut. I was born and raised there however I did go to first grade and live in Boston for a year while my mom was getting her masters at MIT. This not only gave me the opportunity to learn about a different way of life but gave me the opportunity to meet new people and try new things. I was also able to live part time in NYC from 2016-2018 when my mom got a job in Manhattan. I still went to high school in CT however I was able to go visit my mom on weekends and explore NYC like a local. My family is very close as I am an only child which had its good parts and its bad parts. My family for the most part is in Connecticut, Florida or Montana. Although we are spread all throughout the country it was good as I was able to see different places in the US that I normally wouldn't have thought to go to.

I was very lucky to be able to travel a lot growing up. I have been to over 10 different countries, the first one being Mexico when I was 5. Not only was this a great experience but it helped a lot as from a young age I was being exposed to different cultures and languages and helped me to get more of a world view and appreciate different cultures. I have grown a love for travel and exploring new places. In my free time I love to go to the beach, golf, or go to universal as I have a year pass. The favorite place that I have been would have to be Spain as I have a best friend that lives there and have spent a lot of time there. One thing that I have struggled with in my life is being able to meet and connect with new people my age. I grew up without siblings and although I had friends, I was always a lot better talking to people my parent's age then I ever was connecting with the kids in my class. I am hoping that with this semester being in person again that I am able to make more connections with people.

Some things that I expect from this class would be to be able to learn about photoshop and be able to create and edit pictures. I am very interested in social media marketing and being able to create logos for people and using digital media is very important for marketing and what I am interested in. I think the class so far seems fun but I can also tell that it will be a lot of work. I didn't know that there was as much code involved so that will be something new and challenging that I will get to learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business Cards

Somewhere