Logos

 











This design is my personal logo. It represents how I went from living in the mountains to moving to Florida and the beaches. I think this logo represents me in that I have embarked on a new adventure and I am all about traveling to different places, trying new things and experiencing all I can. The road going from the mountains to the waves represent the journey that I took and how there were some twists and turns in my life in getting to where I am now. The color choices are about the mountains and the waves. The green represents the mountains, the blue represents the waves and there was also a third option where the middle road was a tan color that represents a dirt road / sand. My inspiration for this design came from my knowledge of the mountains that I grew up near and the waves are the same way the waves were drawn on the tattoo that I have. I hope that people are able to see from this image that it represents me and the journey that I have made in life so far. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business Cards

Somewhere