Portrait Propagande Poster






I chose for my self portrait to choose a picture where I was happy, as well as one that would be simple to create. I chose a selfie of me when I was at the Jonas Brothers concert a couple weeks ago at the Florida State Fairgrounds. To make my body, shirt, hair and eyebrows I used the gradient to add depth and highlight the lighter parts and darker parts of my face. For the glasses I used the shape builder tool to create the outline of the glasses as one shape and the inner circles as another shape as I used the pen tool to create the outline and the inner circles. I chose to go with sunglasses as I was having trouble with the eyes but it also goes more with the idea of the propaganda poster. I chose to make my propaganda poster about the me too movement as I have been a victim of rape myself. I am very passionate about the movement and it has been some of the stories other people have been able to and brave enough to share that have gotten me through my experiences and made me want to speak out myself. I didn't have the best of luck in the justice department and I chose the colors red and black as they symbolize to me the hardship that people have to go through and how hard it can be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business Cards

Somewhere