Photoshop tools

 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQQqnn2uZv4 

this video was showing how to remove a background in photoshop. This seems pretty easy to use and doesn't take a lot of steps. This is a really good tool to know and use as it will make layering things on top of each other a lot easier as well as the video goes in a lot of depth and shows the steps and the tools to use them. The video was very clear in the things that you needed to do in order to remove a background as well as giving an explanation to the different selection tools and how they are used. It also talked a little about the brush tool which I can tell is going to be something very important to understand. One thing I find interesting about the video is that there are a lot less steps then I thought there would be and there are a lot of things that you can do with it then I thought there would be.


2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQT1ZgvgGI

this video goes through and explains all of the tools that are found in photoshop and not only how to use them but even give examples and will go through and demonstrate how all of the tools are used. This video is going to be the most beneficial to me as it will be something that I will be able to go back to if I get stuck and don't know what tool. to use or how to use a specific tool. I think that this is going to make using photoshop a lot easier in the future as I not only now have a basic understanding of everything but it will be a lot easier to be able to go back to this video for help. One thing that I find interesting about this video is that there are a lot more tools and a lot more ways to use them than I thought there was going to be. I didn't know about the number of things that you can do on photoshop and I am excited to try everything out. 


3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbS5oUuGbGY

This video explains how to create and merge different layers together. I think that this is going to be one of the harder things to do as it looks like it is going to take a lot of patience to get the layers to merge where I am going to want them to. However I do think that by having and watching this video that it is going to make it easier to achieve this. One thing that I find interesting about this video is that they were able to use and blend 2 very different photos and originally I didn't know that it would be possible to blend 2 photos that are so different as they used a person and a tiger. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

Somewhere