Somewhere Inspiration

 


I think that it would be really hard to photoshop myself into this photo because there are a lot of things going on and a lot of other objects in the background that I would have to blend myself into. I do think that this photo is funny and different. I would be able to have a lot of fun in this photo. 






This gave me a good idea as I never thought about photoshopping myself into something like a magazine. This inspired me in that it made me realize that there is a lot more that you can do with photoshop and gave me some ideas on how creative people can be with it. 





This photo made me laugh because some people do use photoshop in social media to make themselves look skinnier, have a bigger butt and all of those things so I thought that this was a funny interpretation. Instead of changing the person's features in the photo they added a donkey. I think the donkey in the photo is a better addition to having a bigger butt.




I think I want to recreate / do something similar to this photo. I have always loved to travel and have gone a lot of places but I would love to play around and see if I am able to photoshop myself somewhere that I haven't been before and in a situation that I haven't come across. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Autoscopy

Somewhere